Bumblebee Server works with HP ALM 10, 11, 12, or SAAS
- Core duo 1.6 Ghz (or higher) or equivalent compatible processor
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 500 MB free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP 1 (or newer) or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (or newer)
Or: * Oracle Linux 5.5 or newer * Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 or newer * Ubuntu Linux 12.04 LTS or newer
Support for ALM 10 and 11¶
In order to use Bumblebee Server with HP ALM 10 and 11, please download the latest version of Bumblebee Server which supports an old OTA API
Prerequisites for Bumblebee Server prior 5.0¶
- Windows OS
- Install HP Quality Center Connectivity Add-in from ALM management tools. Typically
Download and run the installer
Accept the EULA
Specify the license file that was sent via email.
Specify installation directory
Specify some available port
The Bumblebee URL takes you to the admin page, where you can configure custom properties, view logs, view and update license, and view your encrypted password
- Java Runtime Environment 1.8 must be installed and it's location must be added to PATH environment variable. To check if it's set run the following command in terminal
The following steps need to be done in order to install and start Bumblebee Server:
- Download Bumblebee server archive
- Unpack bumblebee-unix-
.tar.gz into some directory, e.g. /opt
- Copy your license file into bumblebee directory (e.g. /opt/bumblebee)
sudo startup.shcommand from bumblebee folder.
By default, Bumblebee Server uses port 8080.
To change the port number, provide
-port <number> command line option: e.g.
sudo startup.sh -port 9999
Bumblebee Web Portal¶
The default user name/password: admin/admin